Freeflo is our most cost effective undersink water filtering solution and its technology is comparable to that of our major Australian competitors.
Its two-way filtering technology removes harmful organic chemicals, chlorine and nasty odours from tap water, and gives your family easy access to clean, safe, and delicious tasting drinking water from the comfort of your kitchen.
It has been specifically designed to provide you with a constant source of sweet tasting, clean, organic chemical and chlorine free water for under 25 cents per day over the lifetime of the filter unit. Waterways recommends that filters are replaced every 12 months for average household use.
How it works
The Freeflo works two ways to give you better water!
- Removes organic chemicals
- Removes odour
- Removes Dirt and Sediment – So you get water that’s crystal clear
- Removes Organics and Chlorine – The 1.0 micron filter takes out organics, chlorine and is comparable to our Australian competitors.
It is more compact
Waterways superior technology allows the filter system to be stored in just one cartridge. Therefore, our system takes up 50% less room under your sink than most competitor’s brands.
The Tap – Your Choice
When you purchase a Freeflo water filter system you have a choice of any of our designer taps either in single format or as a three-way mixer tap. The choice is yours depending on your kitchen aesthetic.
- Single Tap – A single tap provides a dedicated filtered water tap in your home.
- Three-way Mixer Taps – this tap reduces sink clutter by having just one tap. Clean filtered water is accessible through this tap which also provides mains hot and cold water. Your designer options for this tap can be seen here.
- Chemical free water on demand – it removes high percentages of chlorine, fluoride, pollutants and other chemicals that have found their way into the water
- More compact unit than competitors, taking up less undersink storage
- Installed by expert water plumbing technician and maintained yearly by these same experts
- Convenient and environmentally friendly
- Designer tap options available to suit any kitchen aesthetic
- Professionally designed, superior quality designed components
- On-demand at all times
- For less than 25c per day it is a fraction of the cost of spring and bottled waters
- Assembled and manufactured in Australia from the highest quality components
- Backed by 2 year limited warranty
- Subject to stringent quality control procedures
- Recommend filter change once every 12 months to maintain water quality.
- Able to change the water filter yourself or have one of our experts do it for you.
- Waterways is a highly respected Australian water expert company, established in 1987.
Filter cartridge life will be determined by the quality and the volume of the water that is being treated. We recommend that cartridges be replaced at least annually.
Contact us today for a obligation free consultation on the phone and visit to your home or office.